Frequently Asked Questions
We are online only, and although we are Australian-owned and operated, we do not currently operate any physical stores.
We do our best to dispatch all orders within 24 hours upon receipt, or the next business day if orders are placed after 3pm, on a weekend or on a public holiday.
You should expect your delivery within 5 working days from the date the order was placed, or within 3 working days if you have selected the Express Post option (subject to Australia Post's delivery standards and guidelines).
All our products are diligently-sourced to make sure you and your pets are happy with your purchase. So, if your goods arrive damaged or faulty, or do not meet your expectations, please return them within 14 days of receipt.
To receive a refund, items must not have been used and must be returned in the condition they were sent with the original packaging, tags and labels intact.
Return postage will be at your expense, unless item/s are damaged or faulty.
If you need to return an item/s, please contact us via the contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, Amex or Afterpay only. You warrant that You are an authorised user of the debit/credit card or Afterpay account used to complete payment.
If you have any queries regarding the payment methods, please feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Afterpay is a buy-now, pay-later financing (BNPL) that allows you to make purchases and pay them off over time with no interest, no credit checks, and no fees when you pay on time.
Your payment details are sent safely and securely to Stripe and Afterpay. Your financial information are completely secure as both Stripe and Afterpay have achieved the highest level of payment data security in the world, set by the PCI Global Security Standards Council. This is known in the industry as Data Security Standard Level 1, which is the highest level of certification available in the payments industry.
Our goods come with a guarantee as mandated by the Australian Consumer Law (ACL). The following consumer guarantees apply:
Products must be of acceptable quality, that is:
- safe, lasting, with no faults
- look acceptable
- do all the things someone would normally expect them to do.
Acceptable quality takes into account what would normally be expected for the type of product and cost.
- match descriptions made by the salesperson, on packaging and labels, and in promotions or advertising
- match any demonstration model or sample you asked for
- be fit for the purpose the business told you it would be fit for and for any purpose that you made known to the business before purchasing
- come with full title and ownership
- not carry any hidden debts or extra charges
- come with undisturbed possession, so no one has a right to take the goods away or prevent you from using them
- meet any extra promises made about performance, condition and quality, such as life time guarantees and money back offers
- have spare parts and repair facilities available for a reasonable time after purchase unless you were told otherwise.
Please ACCC for more information.
We only store basic information such as postal address and email address. We never give out your details, nor do we ever telemarket. Your contact details are used only by Stylish Pets representatives to contact you about your order.
We may send you marketing emails, which you can unsubscribe from by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
Please refer to the size charts below.
CONE OF SHAME